11.01.2011

Final Morrigan Wig

So I finally decided on a wig for Morrigan, adn I ended up with this one:

It has a color that is just right and it was cheap to! only 16.59 $. Now I'm happy! and my next step on this cosplay project is to start sewing the bodystockings. My plan is to make a corsage for each of us, to get the right support for the wings. In general I like the corsage base for most cosplays which are tight fitting, It gives a smoother surface with less folds, and that is awesome for maintaining the animated character look.

 I want to get hold of some red and black pleather for both cosplays. AND I need feathers for the "straps" - I think I'm gonna check e-bay for this as well. The fabric I can get in a danish fabricshop :)

1 comment:

  1. ej den ser awsome ud og helt perfekt! glæder mig til at se det færdige cosplay! du bliver så flot!

    ReplyDelete