7.12.2012

Brigadine DONE

Some time ago now I finished the brigadine for my fiance who does live role play once a month. It looks awesome! I'll show you the first sketches (that's always fun), some action photos and some WIP shots.

Brigadine:

The basic concept is a leather vest lined with metal squares, fabric and padding. I chose a geometric pattern for the front and back just based on what I thought would look authentic. After all -  it is made from leather of a black couch, so it wouldn't work with a plain vest because the leather is too thin to give it the right look of a hardened leather surface.

I made this with two buckles under the left arm and one on the left shoulder with a prolonged sidepiece so it can be fitted to summer or winter use.






















No comments:

Post a Comment